Check Alerts page for any updates.
- A certain number of campsites at each campground are available for reservation at Hillman Ferry, Energy Lake, Wranglers, and Piney Campgrounds.
- Reservations can be made up to six months in advance and no less than one day before arrival.
- Reservations can be made online 24-hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.usedirect.com/CampLBL/. Reservation Website Rules and Policies
Reserve Campsites by Phone
- To speak with a Call Center Representative, call 1-800-525-7077
- Follow the prompts for the campground where you would like to make a reservation.
- Energy, Hillman, and Piney Campgrounds call centers open 9am-5pm Monday—Friday
- Wranglers Camgorund call center open 8am – 3:30 pm Mon – Thurs; Closed Friday
- Call Centers closed Mid-November through early January
- Click on the link above, create an account, update your profile, purchase your permit.
- You may purchase your permit in advance of your arrival by changing the effective date.
- Each person 18 years old and older who Backcountry camps is required to purchase a Backcountry Camping Permit.
- 1-year permit expires one year from effective date ($30)
- 3-day permit expires 3 days from effective date ($7)
- All hunters 16 years old and older are required to purchase a Land Between The Lakes Hunter Use Permit.
- Annual Hunter Use Permits expire on February 28 each year ($25)
- Backcountry/Hunter Use Permit combos expire on February 28 each year ($35)
- Horse Day-Riding Permit is required for each trailer entering Land Between The Lakes for the purposes of riding horses for one day only ($7). Annual Horse Trailer Permits are available at Wranglers Campground and expire February 28 ($75).
- Purchase permits online 24-hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.usedirect.com/CampLBL/.
Brandon Spring, a year-round overnight facility, is perfect for school groups, church groups, retreats, workshops, meetings, and other overnight groups. Reservations are required. To reserve Brandon Spring Group Center or for more information call 270-924-2044 or 931-232-7405.
Group Reservations (Day-Use)
For Golden Pond Planetarium, The Homeplace, and Woodlands Nature Station, please call 270-924-2020. Pre-scheduled group rates are available for groups of ten or more.
Land Between The Lakes has six open air pavilions and reservations must be made at least 10 working days in advance of date needed. For reservations, please call 270-924-2044.
For more information on reservations, please call 800-525-7077 or 270-924-2000.