- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | Life on the Farm-March at the Homeplace
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | Smokehouse Magic: Smoking the Pork
- Daily in April | Feedin’ Time on the Farm
- Sat, April 1 | It’s April Fools Day and We’re Trading Places
- Wed, April 5 | Hands-on Homeplace Wednesdays: Churning Butter
- April 8-15 | Wool Week and Sheep Shearing
- Wed, April 12 | Hands-on Homeplace Wednesdays: Simple Tools
- Sun, April 16 | Easter Celebration at the Homeplace Farm
- Wed, April 19 | Hands-on Homeplace Wednesdays: Working With Wood
- Sat, April 22 | Beginners’ Spinning Workshop | Reservation required 270-924-2020
- Wed, April 26 | Hands-on Homeplace Wednesdays: Quilting
- Sat-Sun, April 29-30 | Busy, Busy Spring Quilting Bee
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | Afternoon Animal Encounters | Parade of Raptors
- Every Sunday in March | Snake Feeding Sundays | Knee-High Naturalist Series
- Spring Break! Through-April 7 | The Wizardry World of Harry Potter Visits Woodlands Nature Station
- Wed, March 29 | Harry Potter School of Wizardry: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- April is Homeschoolers’ Month
- Sat, April 1 | Hogwart’s Family Day
- Sun, April 2 | Be a Zoo Keeper | Reservation required 270-924-2020
- Mon, April 3 | Harry Potter School of Wizardry: Herbology
- Sat, April 8 | Spring Wild Edibles Stroll and Sampling | Reservation required 270-924-2020
- Sat, April 15 | Easter Weekend Geocaching Egg Hunt
- Sat, April 15 | Wild Edibles Hike for Scouts | Reservation required 270-924-2020
There’s something happening every day!
- 2017 Calendar Highlights
- School groups and tours available at the Homeplace 1850s Farm, Nature Station, and Planetarium | Call 270-924-2020 for more information.
- Brandon Spring Group Center is the perfect spot for your overnight reunion, gathering, or school trip. Call 270-924-2044 for more information.
Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass
- How to Use Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass at Land Between the Lakes | PDF
Fox Hollow Collaborative Effort
Fox Hollow is an area in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. We have worked with our advisory board, partners and the public to explore possibilities and opportunities for the area. In an effort to promote collaboration, we will update this page with materials, notes and documents. www.landbetweenthelakes.us/fox-hollow-collaborative-effort
Check out a Citizen Science opportunity here!
Questions from the Public
Click here to read public listening session notes and get answers to questions about land management.
Mission Statement of Land Between the Lakes: “To protect and manage the resources of Land Between the Lakes for optimum yield of outdoor recreation and environmental education for the American people. In so doing, to utilize the demonstration assignment to authorize, cooperate in, test, and demonstrate innovative programs and cost-effective management; to help stimulate the development of the surrounding region; and to extend the beneficial results as widely as possible.”