Winter programs across Land Between the Lakes!
- Sat, Feb 4 | Ft. Henry Anniversary Program and Walk
- Reservations required for all Eagle Viewing Van Tours and Lake Cruises | 270.924.2020
- Sat, Jan 21 | 1:30-4:30pm | Eagle Viewing Van Tour
- Sun, Jan 22 | 1:30-5pm | Eagle Viewing Van Tour
- Sun, Jan 29 | 2-5pm | Family-Friendly Eagle Viewing Van Tour
- Sat, Feb 4 | 9am-12pm | Eagles of Northern Land Between the Lakes Van Tour
- Sat, Feb 4 | 1:30-5pm | Eagles of Northern Land Between the Lakes Van Tour
- Sun, Feb 5 | 2-5pm | Eagle Viewing Van Tour
- Tue, Feb 14 | 11am-2pm | Valentine’s Day Lunch with the Eagles Kentucky Lake Cruise
- Planetarium will be closed for restoration January 30-February 28, 2017.
- Planetarium Shows 10am-4pm every day!
There’s something happening every day! Check the calendar for daily programs.
Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass
- How to Use Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass at Land Between the Lakes
- News Release | Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass Poster | https://everykidinapark.gov/
- 2016 Youth Grant Program News Release | 2016 Youth Group Grant Application
Fox Hollow Collaborative Effort
Fox Hollow is an area in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. We have worked with our advisory board, partners and the public to explore possibilities and opportunities for the area. In an effort to promote collaboration, we will update this page with materials, notes and documents. www.landbetweenthelakes.us/fox-hollow-collaborative-effort
Check out a Citizen Science opportunity here!
Questions from the Public
Click here to read public listening session notes and get answers to questions about land management.
Connecting People and Place Oral History Project
Learn more about our history–honoring our past. http://kyhistory.com/cdm/ref/collection/Ohist/id/1638
Mission Statement of Land Between the Lakes: “To protect and manage the resources of Land Between the Lakes for optimum yield of outdoor recreation and environmental education for the American people. In so doing, to utilize the demonstration assignment to authorize, cooperate in, test, and demonstrate innovative programs and cost-effective management; to help stimulate the development of the surrounding region; and to extend the beneficial results as widely as possible.”