Check out our live webcams at Nature Station!
Upcoming Programs and Special Events
- Throughout August:
- Sat, Aug 27 | 1-3pm | Fiber Rich, Flax
- Sun, Aug 28 | 1-3pm | I “Knead” a “Raise”: Historic Breadmaking
- Mon, Aug 29 | 10am-12pm | This is the Way We Wash Our Clothes
- Sat-Sun, Sep 3-4 | 10am-4pm | 1850s Trades Fair
- Throughout August:
- Sat, Aug 27 | 9-10am | Early Morning Photo Session | $10pp | Call to reserve 270-924-2020
- Sat, Aug 27 | 5:30-8pm | Sunset Canoe Trip | $25/canoe | Call to reserve 270-924-2020
- Sat-Mon, Sep 3-5 | 10am-5pm | Get Out and Play Days!
- Planetarium Shows 10am-4pm every day! Daily Planetarium Shows June 1-August 31
- Laser Light and Music Shows every Tue, Fri, Sat in August:
- Fri, Aug 26 | 5:30pm Laser Beatles | 7pm Laser Pop
- Sat, Aug 27 | 5:30pm Laser Vinyl | 7pm Laser Retro | 8pm Laser Magic
- Tue, Aug 30 | 5:30pm Laser Zeppelin | 7pm Laser Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon
There’s something happening every day! Check the calendar for daily programs.
- 2016 Summer Program Calendar-June, July, August
- 2016 Fall Program Calendar-September, October, November
- Land Between the Lakes 2016 Calendar Highlights
Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass
- How to Use Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass at Land Between the Lakes
- News Release | Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass Poster | https://everykidinapark.gov/
- 2016 Youth Grant Program News Release | 2016 Youth Group Grant Application
Fox Hollow Collaborative Effort
Fox Hollow is an area in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. We have worked with our advisory board, partners and the public to explore possibilities and opportunities for the area. In an effort to promote collaboration, we will update this page with materials, notes and documents. www.landbetweenthelakes.us/fox-hollow-collaborative-effort
Check out a Citizen Science opportunity here!
Questions from the Public
Click here to read public listening session notes and get answers to questions about land management.
Connecting People and Place Oral History Project
Learn more about our history–honoring our past. http://kyhistory.com/cdm/ref/collection/Ohist/id/1638
Mission Statement of Land Between the Lakes: “To protect and manage the resources of Land Between the Lakes for optimum yield of outdoor recreation and environmental education for the American people. In so doing, to utilize the demonstration assignment to authorize, cooperate in, test, and demonstrate innovative programs and cost-effective management; to help stimulate the development of the surrounding region; and to extend the beneficial results as widely as possible.”