Spring is coming to Land Between the Lakes!
Season opening Wednesday, March 1, 2017 | www.landbetweenthelakes.us/2017-season-opening/
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | Life on the Farm-March at the Homeplace
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | Smokehouse Magic: Smoking the Pork
- Sat, March 11 | 10am-3pm | Build a Split Rail Fence Workshop | Reservation required | 270.924.2020
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | 3:30pm | Afternoon Animal Encounters
- Daily, Wed-Sun in March | 4:30pm | Parade of Raptors
- Every Sunday in March | 11:30am | Snake Feeding Sundays
- Every Sunday in March | 2-2:45pm | Knee-High Naturalist Series
- Spring Break! March 22-April 7 | The Wizardry World of Harry Potter Visits Woodlands Nature Station
- Planetarium will be closed for restoration January 30-February 28, 2017
- Daily Planetarium Show Schedule March-May 2017
There’s something happening every day!
- Use our interactive calendar to plan your visit!
- 2017 Calendar Highlights
- School groups and tours available at the Homeplace 1850s Farm, Nature Station, and Planetarium | Call 270-924-2020 for more information.
Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass
- How to Use Every Kid in a Park 4th Grade Pass at Land Between the Lakes | PDF
Fox Hollow Collaborative Effort
Fox Hollow is an area in the Tennessee portion of Land Between the Lakes. We have worked with our advisory board, partners and the public to explore possibilities and opportunities for the area. In an effort to promote collaboration, we will update this page with materials, notes and documents. www.landbetweenthelakes.us/fox-hollow-collaborative-effort
Check out a Citizen Science opportunity here!
Questions from the Public
Click here to read public listening session notes and get answers to questions about land management.
Mission Statement of Land Between the Lakes: “To protect and manage the resources of Land Between the Lakes for optimum yield of outdoor recreation and environmental education for the American people. In so doing, to utilize the demonstration assignment to authorize, cooperate in, test, and demonstrate innovative programs and cost-effective management; to help stimulate the development of the surrounding region; and to extend the beneficial results as widely as possible.”