If you need assistance or have questions, please call:
800-525-7077 or 270-924-2000
Fire Danger Level:
Visitors are urged to recreate responsibly and follow the precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with local and state health and safety guidance. For visitors with questions regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.
6.30.2021— Area G in Wranglers Campground is currently closed due to a culvert washout from flash flooding.
- Standard Operations
- Hunters should be aware that hunting is not permitted within 150 yards of any Land Between the Lakes facility. Waterfowl hunting is not permitted within 200 yards of a refuge boundary. State regulations should be followed while on the Tennessee and Cumberland Rivers.
- There are no prescribed fires scheduled at this time.
- Standard Road Conditions Apply
- Turkey Bay: Open
- NOTE: Water is not available on trails. There are a few seasonal springs. You must carry water and/or bring a filter to use when you find water (lake shore). Water is available at Golden Pond Visitor Center and Land Between the Lakes dump stations.
- Wildlife Refuges are open. They will be closed November 1, 2021 – March 15, 2022
Refuge closures provide undisturbed resting and feeding areas for waterfowl, shorebirds, and eagles. Staff at Land Between the Lakes asks for public cooperation with refuge regulations designed to provide needed sanctuary.